Kelsey Garrity-Riley

April is coming to a close and I’m going to be sad to see our green/nature theme go. We’ll always post those sorts of things, but I’ve really loved getting a chance to indulge in them a little more this month. One artist who shares my love of all things botanical is Kelsey Garrity-Riley. Kelsey shares beautiful illustrated floral images and calendars on her blog and sells other nature-related prints at her Etsy shop. I’m partial to the images above and below, but you can check out all of her floral-packed artwork right here and here. Thanks, Kelsey! xo, grace

1. So cute, just love the watercolor of the children.

2. Wow, Kelsey’s illustrations are gorgeous, especially the Baby Annalice prints on her site! Her window designs are also lovely. Thank you for introducing us to to this talent!

3. Tia Stockton says:

Ohhh these are stunning. I don’t normally buy calendars, because I find that I don’t look at them very often now that my planner is on my phone… but I would totally buy something like this. Thanks for sharing!

4. Melissa says:

I’ve featured her work on my blog as well… it’s just so lovely! I especially love her print of Mary Crawley – which was printed onto a scarf… pity it’s no longer available. She certainly is one of my favourite artists when I’m looking for a whimsical treat!

5. Som Gupta says:

Nice! Hair Curling Iron are available in all places from bargain retail stores to high end Buy Girls Hair curling rod at low price online in india

6. jeannie says:

I love learning about artists through DesignSponge – subscribing to this wonderful person’s blog immediately!

7. just lovely! Fantastic job Kelsey. Just saying, have you found the new Anna Bond? Love this trend of back to basics.

8. Blair Kawa says:

She IS the new Anna Bond… but in my opinion her work is even more elegant and dreamy. Love love love!

9. Ali Manning says:

Beautiful and inspiring art – so glad to have discovered her work here!

10. Emily says:

Yay for Kelsey!

11. Nick says:

Loving this delicate earthy looking illustrations. Good work Kelsey!