Char-Bea by Ashley G

Ashley G is one of my favorite artists and people, period. I’ve been following her since her early Etsy success back in 2007 (the bearded men!) and was thrilled to get to know her better when I was living in Portland a few years ago. She is as delightful, smart and creative as her work would suggest and I’ve been so excited to see her expand her pattern work lately by partnering with some larger brands. My favorite project of hers right now is Char-Bea by Ashley G, a colorful collection of bedding, rugs and curtains being sold at Urban Outfitters. For me, Ashley’s biggest talent (among many others) is her way with swaths of color. She combines color so well to create cheerful designs that are perfect for bedding. I love these pieces above and below, but you can check out and shop (prices range from $39-$110) the full collection right here. Congrats, Ashley! xo, grace

1. Mina Brinkey says:

Love this collection. Perfect for spring/summer. Can’t wait to check out her stuff on the UO website. Thanks for sharing! : )

2. Great color combinations, very unusual and fun.

3. These are amazing prints! So fresh and interesting for bedding. Yay for Portlanders! We have the best talent here!

4. Surya says:

Just beautiful!

5. Carlina says:

Very fun! Can you tell us about the headboard? I’ve been searching for one!

6. Leanne says:

Just wish her UO collection came in King size …

7. ashley g says:

Thank you so SO much for the kind words. Your blog is one of the first I read and it continues to be my daily stop. And getting to know you? Even better! Sooooo happy that you and Hope found each other : )

8. Dana says:

not surprising that UO is already out of stock on this. beautiful bedding…. :( Any suggestions where I can purchase this duvet?

1. Grace Bonney says:

try ebay– sometimes people buy and re-sell name brand things there.