Spring Flowers

Happy first day of spring! I grew up in the south, where March usually brought warmer weather. Here in New York, it’s been rain, hail and snow. But I’m not complaining because I know flowers are in my future. In the meantime, I’m tiding myself over by looking for all things flowers. If you want some more floral inspiration, check out Sneak Peeks: Best of Floral. — Amy Azzarito

*There are a few more great floral ideas here on my Pinterest research board.

Image above: 1. Floral Drinking Straws, $5.99 | 2. Floral iPhone Case, $24 | 3. Watercolor Floral Tea Towel, $28 | 4. Floral Necktie, $71 | 5. Greenhouse Cake Serving Set, $58 | 6. Flower Power Ring, $4.99 | 7. Floral-wrapped Flask, $18 | 8. Floral Pruning Shears, $16

Image above: Siesta Floral Pillow Cover, $29

Image above: Ganni Jumpsuit, $106.62 (on sale!)

Image above: Green Fields Wreath, $72

1. MB@YarnUiPhoneApp says:

Florals are certainly BIG for spring. Me? If I’m swift, smart and savvy I will stitch up a floral ensemble in time for Easter. God help me, I’m caught up in my knitting projects, just tangled up in yarn and circular knitting needles. I’ll be lucky to get untangled and cutting out fabric this weekend (Palm Sunday is around the street corner!!). It’s **not** like I don’t have enough fabric in stash to pull this off —even in a little more than a week.

2. Mari says:

i am loving that jumpsuit! If only summer would come this way…

3. ooo such great picks!
    it is currently below freezing here, but i am still excited for spring :)

4. Hannah says:

Those cushions are so beautiful!!

5. elena says:

ahhh florals.. i missed you!

6. Shalin says:

Love the pillow covers and the jumpsuit!

7. I love florals and can’t wait for spring flowers to bloom. In expectation (we still have snow on the ground here in RI), I hand painted this gorgeous vintage jewelry box with a beautiful crimson colored morning glory. Happy spring! http://www.etsy.com/listing/125401861/jewelry-box-hand-painted-music-box-three?

8. Chloe says:

Haha, never seen floral straws before! Makes me want to have a garden party and drink lemonade!