New from Proud Mary

Harper and the team at Proud Mary can do no wrong in my book. Every time I see an email in my inbox from her, I instantly know that I have something I’ll be excited to post the next day. Harper just introduced a gorgeous new collection that includes beautiful bags from Peru, baskets from Niger and raffia shoes (a summer favorite) from Morocco. Proud Mary always works with artisan communities to ensure they’re paid a fair wage and is committed to maintaining a sustainable working relationship with them. I love the way their positive working relationship turns into such gorgeous textiles. I can’t wait to see these in person, but until then, you can check out (and shop) the new collection right here. xo, grace

More from the collection after the jump . . .

1. Love that polka-dotted pillow! Perfect.

2. lexi says:

is that…a…goat?!

3. Lauren says:

Love that woven basket bag!

4. Hollie says:

Love the simplicity of her items, yet they are so colorful and vibrant! Such beautiful textiles!

5. Amanda says:

Awwwww baby goat!! <3

6. Ally says:

I LOVE Proud Mary. My friend came home for christmas with one of their bags with these amazing cotton pom poms and I fell in love. A month later she sent me a black/white striped bag from them. I was so excited. LOVE them

7. Tammy C. says:

Love their bucket bags! Beautiful website!

8. anoushka says:

stunning! and so comfy and inviting! i would definitely like to get some of those massive cushions

9. Harper is such an inspiring woman! We are proud to sell her products!