D*S Easter Egg Decorating Breakfast (RSVP)

One of my big goals for this year is to use our office space for events and gatherings that will allow us to better connect with the creative community. Last month we hosted a Valentine’s Crafting Breakfast, and it was so much fun that we decided to keep it going for March! To celebrate this month’s big holiday, Easter, we thought it would be fun to continue the breakfast theme with an Easter Egg Decorating Breakfast!

We’ll meet on Tuesday, March 19th from 9:00am to 10:30am in the D*S offices in Brooklyn to share coffee, breakfast and treats and to demonstrate several decorating styles and tips that you can use for decorating your eggs. We’ll have different sizes and kinds of (pre-blown) eggs for you to work with, including paper Easter baskets that you can take home with you to keep the eggs safe. We’re so excited for this party because we’ve been researching egg decorating techniques for weeks now, and I can’t wait to share all the ideas we’ve learned. We hope to see you all there! xo, grace

• What: D*S Easter Egg Decorating Breakfast
  • When: Tuesday, March 19th
  • Time: 9am–10:30am
  • Where: D*S Office in Greenpoint, Brooklyn
  • Cost: $50 (fee includes pre-blown eggs, all your crafting supplies and breakfast)
  • RSVP: Sign up here to reserve your space. (We will keep a waitlist, too, just in case!)

*The ticket price for this event is higher because we’re sourcing a wide range of pre-blown specialty eggs and pricier dyes and waxes for decorating. They’re really special and we think you’re going to love them.

1. Heather says:

Would you be willing to share where you found that great paper/linen backdrop? Love it. Cheers!

1. Grace Bonney says:

hi heather

it’s marbled paper from kates paperie :)

2. Kate says:

Oh I do hope you tell us where you got the gold bunnies so we of the far away can make Easter glam as well?

1. Grace Bonney says:

i got them at tinsel trading in nyc :)

3. Kate says:

What a great website they have!!!! Thank you! My college age daughter and I have monthly craft projects and our local Michaels doesn’t always inspire….this is perfect. Thank you. Can’t wait to see your eggs.

4. Kate says:

Hi again. They didn’t have bunnies on web but I ordered chicks, birds and butterflies so I can mimic your soon to be created/ revealed project. So looking forward to seeing pictures from your workshop. Thanks for getti me fired up for Spring crafting!

5. Alexandra says:

Hi! I was so excited to read about this and would love to sign up for a remaining spot, but need to wait to hear about a potential work conflict. Will you be posting any updates as it gets closer as to whether or not there are still open spaces?

1. Grace Bonney says:

yep! we’ll post updates- but when do you think you’ll know?

6. Alexandra says:

I’m hoping by Friday but possibly not until Monday… Waiting to hear about a casting that I was on hold for (tis the nature of the industry)- so would love to know if there are any last minute openings. Thanks so much for getting back to me!

7. Alexandra says:

Just put myself on the waitlist- Fingers crossed for an opening!