Animal Love: Rabbits

Normally Animal Love columns are Amy’s domain, but this week she kindly let me take this chance to celebrate my love of all things fuzzy bunny. From ceramic candlesticks and bunny-pattern bags to temporary tattoos, cell phone covers and platters, this roundup has over 45 great options to keep you well-stocked in rabbit designs. And if those aren’t enough, Amy and I collaborated on a research board at Pinterest that has a dozen more options. I guess the old adage about rabbits multiplying quickly goes for rabbit research as well. It’s hard to stop picking them when they’re all so cute. xo, grace

Image above: 1. Rabbit Art $598 | 2. Rabbit Plate $78 | 3. Rabbit Pillow $120 | 4. Rabbit Lamp $486 | 5. Ceramic Rabbit Stamp $24 | 6. Bunny Ring $39 | 7. Candle Holder $90 | 8. Rabbit Figure $540 | 9. Rabbit Tie $129 | 10. Wine Stopper $13 | 11. Rabbit Purse $10

Image above, clockwise from top left: Chuck Groenink Rabbit Drawing $17.50, Temporary Bunny Tattoo $5 (my fav), Bunny Nightlight $9.95, Bunny Ring $31

Image above: 1. Bunny Egg Cup $20 | 2. Rabbit Paperclips $4.99 | 3. Lapin Dome $176 | 4. Bunny Earrings $9.99 | 5. Chalkboard Bunny $25 | 6. Rabbits Ring $48 | 7. Rabbit Backpack $48 | 8. iPhone Case $15 | 9. Rabbit Tray $184 | 10. Rabbit Bandana $22 | 11. Rabbit Mugs $12 each

Image above, clockwise from top left: iPhone skin $15, Pink Rabbit Pillow $28, Bunny Sculpture $65, Rabbit ears iPhone case $5

Image above, clockwise from top left: Bunny Tea Towel $28, Rabbit Artwork $25, Bunny Pins $20, Bunny Candles $16 for a set

Image above, clockwise from top left: PAUL PiERROt Tote $18, Ruben Ireland Rabbit Art $18, Hue Yang Rabbit Mug

Image above, clockwise from top left: Rabbit Lamp $120, Rabbit Head Jar $39, M Quan Rabbit Bell

Image above, left to right: Rabbit Cake Plate $64.50, Onzelf Poster/Wallpaper, Rabbit Tote $50

Image above, clockwise from top left: Stuffed Rabbit $35, Rabbit Bottle Stopper $17.50, White Chocolate Bunny $28

1. Brittany says:

I’m sure many of you have seen the HBO show Girls. The pink bunny-eared iPhone case above looks to be exactly the same as Hannah’s on the show. Except sans cotton tail, ha. Anyone?

2. Grayskey says:

a lovely vegan bunny tie option for those not wearing silk:

3. Elizabeth Ann says:

Yes! As a child I had a giant collection of all things rabbit. I’m sure my mother has thrown them out by now, but I wish I had many of them back. Thank you for posting this.

4. Mari Lowery says:

many thanks for featuring my bunny print with this collection!

mari – frighten

5. nice rabbits:) so many ways to portray them!

6. Nice collection. So much out there when it comes to rabbits and hares. Totally expected to find this among your rabbit finds. Etsy is crawling with brass bunnies too!

Also love the bottle bunny

7. Tiffany says:

I love bunnies! They are adorable but sadly 90% of the ones gifted during Easter end up in a rescue.
    Here is a neat bunny rescue that maybe could be spotlighted with all this awesome bunny stuff:

8. Heather says:

Has anyone met Merlin the shop bunny? He is possibly the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Here is his instagram: Looking forward to meeting him on my next trip to NY. I loooooove bunnies!

9. Jess says:

Bunny Love! Looks like my pet rabbit posed for the liberty bunny egg mug!

10. Annabel says:

I love bunnies, especially #1.

11. Alana says:

Wow! Very cool collection! I love the ‘You should be Drawing Now’ quote :)

12. Amanda says:

I can’t help it, all these bunny round ups around Easter make me think of Anya from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (bunnies aren’t just cute as everybody supposes, They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses, And what’s with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?)

13. rebecca hanna says:

#1 immediately reminded me of this They’re only sold as a set, but much more doable (for most) than the very similar Anthro version. If you have a friend who wants the Fox…Voila! And, you’re supporting the designer and independent printer directly. Win-win!

14. Kristin B says:

Love love LOVE this collection! Bunnies are my all-time favourite animal, and especially with this time of year, that means lots of bunny goodies to go around. :)

15. Mary Hare says:

OMG! I love this! Thank you. Yes, my maiden name is truly Hare so I love the bunnies! And to me, they have to look like the real thing (no cartoonish, dress or overall wearing ones). Here is a recent find: