February Instagram Challenge Winners!

I cannot believe that February is almost gone! This month has completely flown by in a flurry of red, pink, glitter and Valentines. As much as I love a month that’s all about celebrating special people in your life, I’m excited to look forward to spring and everything March has to offer. But before we step into a new month, I wanted to share our favorites from the February Instagram Challenge (Declarations of Love)! In addition to great submissions from the community, Max, Amy and I created our own to share today (that’s my gold-obsessed declaration above). The month may be coming to a close, but it’s always the right time to appreciate and celebrate the things you love. Thanks so much to everyone who shared their declarations with us — and congratulations to our two winners! A special Valentine package from D*S will be on its way from our office soon . . . xo, grace

Image above: Max’s love declaration

Image above: Amy’s love declaration

Our favorite finalists (and our three winners!) after the jump . . .

Winner #1: Lauren Sabo!

Winner #2: Therese

Winner #3: ImagineJoy

***The rest of our favorites are below!***

Image above by JS (IamSemiSweet)

Image above by Angy Braine

Image above by Audrey

Image above by crzaucha

Image above by Susan Shepardson (she loves her hiking trail)

1. Cate says:

Will there be a March instagram challenge?

1. Grace Bonney says:

yep! there will be one each month- we’ll announce march’s next thursday :)

2. Thank you so much Grace! I loved following this hashtag on Instagram and seeing my old friend on D*S this morning brought the biggest smile to my face. <3

3. Jill says:

These are so cute! More D*S instagram contests please!

1. Amy Azzarito says:

Hi Jill – We’ll be announcing our March contest soon! Look out for it! xo Amy

4. Julia says:

The winner #3 is so so adorable. He looks very loved! Reminds me of my bear… he’s been chillin’ with me since 1989! :)

5. julia says:

#2 is so sweet. I like this challenge!

6. Jessica Leath says:

I had so much fun with my first instagram challenge! Thank you for the inspiration, Design Sponge Community! The winners were my faves too :)
    Jessica aka J$ (iamsemisweet on instagram)

7. Lauren Sabo says:

How do I get my address to you ladies?! I’m too excited! Thank you for choosing my post!

1. Grace Bonney says:

hi lauren! i was going to email you guys, but you can just email me at DESIGNSPONGE at GMAIL dot com :)

8. Maureen says:

#3 gave me a little tear – so sweet! Love them all and love these challenges :)

9. Angy Braine says:

Thank you, thank you, THAAANK YOU!! I nearly fell off my chair when I saw my photo as a favourite. Too cool. Whoop whoop!! XX