D*S Newsletter & Downloadable Desktop Wallpaper!

Good morning, guys! I’ve been out for a few days dealing with some health issues (yet another reminder to check in on my work/life balance), and I’m happy to be back at work today and sharing a peek at our first-ever D*S newsletter, going out today. I’ve been really unhappy with all the free newsletter options out there, so I’m thrilled that we were able to come up with a format that felt right for us to produce on our own every week. We’ll be sending out this week’s first newsletter later this afternoon, but I wanted to give everyone a peek of what will be inside, in case you want to sign up to catch any of it. Here’s a little preview:

• Our favorite D*S posts of the week
  • An mini-interview with Parisian blogger Anne Ditmeyer and an illustrated map of her must-see spots in Paris
  • Our Top 5 Team Obsessions this week (ranging from Connie Britton fandom to great cotton bags)
  • A sneak peek at our schedule for next week
  • A free downloadable Paris-themed desktop wallpaper by illustrator Tuesday Bassen, available only to newsletter subscribers!

If you want to catch all the goodies above (the desktop wallpaper is seriously adorable), you can sign up through the link below. The newsletter will go out later this afternoon! xo, grace

1. Feel better, Grace! Thanks so much for having me. Can’t wait to see the final result! … p.s. High five to Sivan Askayo for my fab photo :) http://www.sivanaskayo.com

2. Jennie Cauchi says:

Hi if we missed the first newsletter but have now subscribed, is it still possible to get the first one?

1. Grace Bonney says:

jennie

the letter went out today at 5pm, you didn’t miss it ;)

grace

3. alison says:

Has the newsletter gone already? I didn’t get a chance to read this post before now and was hoping I hadn’t missed it! I’m going to Paris later this year so would love to see the must-see map!!

4. Thuy says:

Just FYI the newsletter went into my gmail spam folder :( is that an issue on my end? I marked it as “not spam” so I hope I will be getting it from now on! Love the wallpaper

1. Grace Bonney says:

hi thuy

some email systems block newsletters, so if you’ve cleared it once you should be fine from now on :)

grace

5. liz says:

i signed up, but didn’t get it. i don’t want to sign up again if it will only duplicate things.
    really looking forward to seeing it! thanks so much for providing such great content every day.(and of course I am happy to sign up again if that’s what you want me to do)

1. Grace Bonney says:

liz- can you send me an email at submissions@designsponge.com? did you get a confirmation email?

g

6. Nicki says:

Just subscribed. Looking forward to your newsletters! Great blog!

7. Syikin says:

Yeah..received my newsletter. Thanks a lot. I love it :)

8. Alana says:

If we just signed up is there anyway to get the first one?
    I love Tuesday Bassen!

9. Ryan Winfield says:

Just signed up as well, would love to see the first issue if I can…thanks!

10. Kim D says:

Grace, I just signed up and wondering if I will be able to get this news letter. I could really use this one since my husband and I are planning a trip to Paris! Do you have other Paris city guides on your site?
    Thanks, Kim

1. Grace Bonney says:

kim

we do indeed have a paris guide on the site, written by the same person from the newsletter :)

enjoy your trip!

grace

11. Melissa says:

I just saw this post now, signed up, and would love to get the Newsletter if possible! Thank you :)

12. lianna says:

Hi Grace,

I’ve also signed up and would love the first newsletter :)

13. abby says:

Hi Grace

I’m definitely late in subscribing, but would love the first one too – sounds great – hope it’s possible, thanks loads x

1. Grace Bonney says:

abby

i’m afraid we can’t resend old copies, but there will be more free downloads in the future.

rgace