Good morning, guys! I’ve been out for a few days dealing with some health issues (yet another reminder to check in on my work/life balance), and I’m happy to be back at work today and sharing a peek at our first-ever D*S newsletter, going out today. I’ve been really unhappy with all the free newsletter options out there, so I’m thrilled that we were able to come up with a format that felt right for us to produce on our own every week. We’ll be sending out this week’s first newsletter later this afternoon, but I wanted to give everyone a peek of what will be inside, in case you want to sign up to catch any of it. Here’s a little preview:
- Our favorite D*S posts of the week
- An mini-interview with Parisian blogger Anne Ditmeyer and an illustrated map of her must-see spots in Paris
- Our Top 5 Team Obsessions this week (ranging from Connie Britton fandom to great cotton bags)
- A sneak peek at our schedule for next week
- A free downloadable Paris-themed desktop wallpaper by illustrator Tuesday Bassen, available only to newsletter subscribers!
If you want to catch all the goodies above (the desktop wallpaper is seriously adorable), you can sign up through the link below. The newsletter will go out later this afternoon! xo, grace