Winter Whites

Among friends and even some casual acquaintances, I’m often considered the Wednesday Addams of the group. Not because I’m creepy and angry but because I’m most frequently decked out head to toe in black. Despite my complete and total love of hot pink and glitter, I typically dress like a stagehand. Owning a white cat makes my penchant for black especially difficult, so I’ve been trying (slowly . . .) to integrate whites into my wardrobe and home. Not only does it allow me to get more in the mood for winter, but it also helps me camouflage the degree to which Turk’s fur has claimed every object in my house. So for today’s roundup, I searched online high and low to find the best winter whites out there. I’ve focused on my favorite 35 pieces for this post, but you can see my full research picks (including 43 picks that didn’t make the cut) right here on Pinterest. xo, grace

Image above: 1. Dupatta Scarf, $120 | 2. Vate Pendant, $8 | 3. White Pendants, $165+ | 4. Kasbah Rug, $179+ | 5. Ford Chair, $395 | 6. Ceramic Candlestick Holders, $75 | 7. Provence Linens, $420 | 8. Ceramic Bud Vases, $22 | 9. Glitter Twine, $22 for 2 | 10. Colorblock Basket, $118

Image above: 1. Pyramid Wallpaper, $398 | 2. Slip Mug, $2.50 | 3. Harbor View Necklace, $200 | 4. Knit Pouf, $180 | 5. Ceramic Knob, $10 | 6. Ceramic Cake Stand, $65 | 7. Glass Globes, $15+ each | 8. Birch Straws, $8 | 9. Cotton Stem, $10 | 10. Essai Chair, $295 | 11. Enamel Butter Pot, $45

More winter whites after the jump . . .

Image above: 1. Frances Palmer Vase, $150 | 2. Knotted Pillow Cover, $34 | 3. Ceramic Side Table, $129 | 4. Enamel Coffee Pot, $150

Image above: 1. Rectangle Planter, $28 | 2. Ceramic Teardrop Planter, $24 | 3. Cookie Jar, $50 | 4. Morten Table Lamp, $150 | 5. Lace Coasters, $19

Image above: 1. Celestial Coasters, $32 | 2. Open Spaces Mug, $24 | 3. Coral Sconce, $398 | 4. Mop Bucket, $19

1. Kate Harvey says:

I love all of these pieces! White adds such freshness to a home.

2. Rachel says:

I love white!! I agree with Kate – it adds just so much freshness.

3. Kathi says:

Great choices !!! White always works

4. Ida says:

I like all the lamps, the look pretty and exciting. Oh I need a new lamp for reading, now.

5. Laura says:

I love white in the winter! And that glitter twine looks awesome.

6. Katy says:

The block printed pillows are gorgeous! I own some of the Nandini bedding and am looking forward to a winter white update.

7. Sarah says:

Adore winter white!

8. One of everything, please. Always LOVE white. So fresh. Thanks for all the great sources.

9. Kim L. says:

You can never go wrong with white. You’ve posted a great selection of items. Wish I could own everything! The Provence Linens would go well with my white Peacock Alley coverlet.

10. A Day in May says:

Great feature! Love winter white, especially when done in many different texutres.