Shanna Murray Holiday Shop

I always get excited for a Shanna Murray shop update. Her work makes me smile, and when gold glitter is involved? I mean, come on. I can’t say no to those tiny glittery bows. I already ordered a set of her new holiday cards, but there’s so much more to choose from in her new collection. Shanna just updated her shop last night with a new 2013 calendar (below), cards and decals, all of which are perfect for holiday gifts or notes. And that “Words Well Loved” calendar really is special — it’s definitely a favorite of mine. Click here to check out the full shop online and place an order. xo, grace

More images after the jump . . .

1. Alice says:

love all she does <3

2. Lovely stationary and aweseome calligraphy! I love the All is Calm, All is Bright one the best.

3. margarita says:

Love her work, style and photos, by the way I am typing as I listen to your last radio program.

4. cvjn says:

Her work is so lovely, it’s a shame the customer service via her bigcartel shop is super apallingly bad.

5. Sarah says:

These are absolutely beautiful.

6. Pamphilia says:

Very, very sweet. Love them! But most people say “Joyeux Noel.” On ne dit pas de <>.

7. Andrew says: