Favorite Gift Ideas from Fab

Of all the items available in the Fab holiday shop, I am most enamored with that cane! I seem to be a little accident prone of late and spent about a month hobbling around with an ugly old man cane and wishing for something just a little cooler. I love that this cane looks chic and is pretty enough to hang on the wall when I heal. It would also make a great gift for a chic grandmother or other family member who needs a little walking help. Here are a few of my favorite Fab things! — Amy Azzarito

Image above: 1. Walking Cane, $112 | 2. Cat Ring, $30 | 3. Set of Copper Mugs, $24 | 4. Large Fouta Towel, $24 | 5. Baggu Laptop Sleeve 13″ Coral, $18 | 6. Farrah Sit Porcelain Container, $95 | 7. Honey Dipper Set, $60 | 8. Pipe Earphones, $30

This post is brought to you by our sponsor Fab. Smile, you’re designed to.

Image above: The Future Mapping Company’s World Reference Map, $178. It’s magnetic and huge (77″ x 39″!) so that you can easily plan a dream trip or mark the places you’ve been.

1. Sarah H says:

I’m thinking mod shepherd’s crook. The coolest nativity ever!

2. Tracy A says:

Titles and comment bubble working today on the IPad…thanks for checking on it!

3. Amy Azzarito says:

So glad to hear it, Tracy. Thanks for letting us know! xx Amy

4. Brad says:

Sadly, Fab’s site has a giant pop-up that forces you to sign up before you can view the site or anything. Was so annoying they lost me as a customer (and I was considering the copper mugs, too).

5. Margaret says:

#3 Moscow Mule Mugs are the best and only way to have that yummy drink! Perfect Gift for the Men in your life!

6. Annie says:

It’s too bad Fab’s shipping process takes forever!

7. Nicole says:

Yeah, Fab lost me with the giant pop up as well.