Erin Jang + Paperless Post

I love the concept of Paperless Post — the convenience of Evite with a vastly improved card selection. For their latest collection, Paperless Post partnered with graphic designer and illustrator Erin Jang. (Many of her designs are also available in paper versions.) Formerly an art director at Martha Stewart Living and Esquire, Erin has a clean, modern aesthetic. Not only does this collection inspire me to send out more cards, but it’s also given me a lot of good party ideas. A French soiree? Maybe I could finally convince Grace of the deliciousness of macaroons. (See the full collection here.) — Amy Azzarito

More from Erin Jang and Paperless Post after the jump . . .

1. Mr Glitter says:

I really like these. Really nice aesthetic.

2. Audra says:

She has “French Hens” twice on that card! I believe its “10 Lords a Leaping” instead. Cute cards!

3. Mona says:

10 lords a leaping

4. Doris says:

These are so cute!

5. So funny you featured this today. I was just referred to this site last night and have decided to use it for my NYC party invitations! It is amazing!

6. Julia says:

Love these! Paperless Post has good some great stuff lately!!

7. Jessica says:

Yikes on the French hens mishap. Still love the designs! Especially the Cheers and Let It Snow

8. Susan says:

I’m all over the french soiree one…and yes, please take her to Ladurée NYC pronto! ;)