Copper Lighting

With surface space at a minimum in most small apartments, lighting that hangs from above or on the walls is a real bonus. I’m always on the hunt for cute sconces and pendants, and with copper being my obsessive metal of the moment, these lights (which Amy found while looking for office sconces) are at the tippy-top of my list. Simple and classic with just the right amount of copper detailing, Vintage Copper’s lighting at Etsy offers a range of options, from pendants and sconces to ceiling lights. The simple hanging pendants are my favorites, but those swing-arm sconces are pretty cute, too. You can check out the full collection online right here and shop online, too. xo, grace

More from Vintage Copper after the jump . . .

1. Oh, they are really nice!

2. AnnOnandOn says:

I hope you get what’s on the tippy top of your list. :)

3. The View From The Back says:

These are truly works of art! I love them!

4. Daniel says:

This light is very good , if in china I must going to buy

5. Wow, and really great prices on them too! I’ll have to put these on my wish list.

6. Nikko Moy says:

Oh that’s funny! I just ordered a ceiling fixture by this artist and the package arrived today!

7. Rebe Stone says:

What are your thoughts on copper hardware in a kitchen? I just bought an original 1961 ranch in an uber hip city and I can’t decide if my cabinets with these handles http://www.etsy.com/listing/70209068/set-of-22-vintage-textured-copper-drawer are dated or awesome…thoughts?

1. Grace Bonney says:

rebe

i think copper looks best in a simple, unhammered form. just my two cents :)

grace