Animal Love: Lions

Ever since Amy started her new Animal Love column, I’ve been jealously eying each post, wanting to jump in and do my own. So last week I emailed her to see which members of the animal kingdom hadn’t been covered yet. So far, she’s covered bees, bunnies, foxes, swans and elephants, with cats on the way next week, so I thought I’d tackle big cats with a post dedicated to LIONS. From doorknockers and keychains to pillows and artwork, this roundup of 25+ products is sure to have something for any big cat fans out there. Happy shopping! xo, grace

Image above, clockwise from top left: Cloud Nine Fabric Inspired by Ed Emberley DrawingsMelamine Lion Plate, $14; Lion Ring, $197; Glass Menagerie Lion, $128; Lion Mane Necklace, $175; Leather Wrap Bracelet with Lion Door Knockers, $150; Lion Figurine, $50; Lion Doorknocker, $55.56; DwellStudio Lion Pillow, $79; Double Exposure Lion Print, $39

Image above, clockwise from top left: Lion iPhone Case, $35; Lion Lantern (UK stores only, sorry); Lion Rug, $795; Lion Ornament, $24; Twoolies Lion, $40; Rimini Blue Lion, $39; Lion Wallpaper Sticker, $112

10+ more lion ideas after the jump . . .

Lion Pillowcases, $120

Lion Business Card Holder, $22.50

Lion Shirt, $33

Lion Pillow, $40

Lion Cup, $27

Lion Earrings, $12

Lion Cards (left, right)

Lion Print by Matte Stephens, $60

Images above, clockwise from top left: Lion Belt, $985 (yowza); Vintage Hornsea Salt + Pepper Pots, $70; Lion Print by Katie Vernon, $20

1. Stephanie says:

Lion love! The Glass Menagerie Lion is especially amazing.

2. Monica says:

I absolutely love lions. I love how this is put together. My favorite? The pillows. I am not an animal print kind of girl but the bed looks so modern.

3. Thanks Grace! love being included in this leonine collection with Cloud9

4. susan says:

I’m a Leo, so what’s not to love here! Love Ed Emberlery’s fabric and the print by Matte Stevens and ooooh that belt buckle! awesome!

5. tracylee says:

ooh! can y’all do zebras next? not zebra print, the actual animal itself :)

1. Grace Bonney says:

tracy

it’s already ready for next week- stay tuned! :)

grace

6. Amber says:

Oh I am in love. My last name is Rohrer (pronounced like ROAR) and lions are a BIG DEAL in our little family. You found a few items I had never seen before!

7. aimee says:

Love! That screenprinted lion pillow is fantastic (and now i think i have a new favorite etsy shop…).

My fav lion are the stuffed ones from Allen Ave; I got one for my nephew and they are even better in person.

8. Alba R says:

I’m loving this Animal Love series so much!!

9. Heidi says:

I love your style!

10. LMdeLeon says:

One of favorite children’s books! ” The Lion and the Little Red Bird” would fit right into this collection.

11. Yayyyy, lions! My favorite lion design is Lisa Larson’s. I’d love to see some vintage pieces in these collections!

12. I’m loving the animal series, too! So glad you pulled up the Ed Emberley lion print, I did a Safari themed baby quilt with it recently and love it so much! http://boldgoods.com/2012/08/27/ed-emberley-safari-baby-blanket/

13. Cheryl says:

Can’t wait to see the next series!! Love all things animals. Instant smiles:)

14. Nadine P. says:

The allenave.com lions are amazing. Made from cotton. We have 2 of them ;)

15. TieDye64 says:

I adore the animal series, but this one will probably forever top them all for me. I have a special affinity for lions, and my name even means lioness.