new from proud mary

Oh man, do I love Proud Mary. Every time I hear from Harper about a new collection, I get excited, and the color and pattern lover inside me jumps for joy. Proud Mary’s latest collection was inspired by — and made in — Guatemala. The rich colored pillows, totes, clutches and rugs (my favorite!) come in gorgeous stripes and geometric patterns. I might have to add a few of these to my holiday wish list; this sort of color-and-stripe combo is just too good to pass up. Click here to check out the full Guatemala collection online and shop. Congrats, Harper! xo, grace

More images from Proud Mary’s new Guatemala collection after the jump . . .

1. Julie says:

Gorgeous bags, thanks for sharing! I have to ask though, who makes those fabulous shoes shown in the photo??? ;-)

2. These prints are incredible. Love the Guatemalan style – glad to see it’s becoming trendy again!

3. These colors and prints are fantastic. The rugs remind me of kilims. Thank you for sharing!

4. Justine says:

Absolutely love the textiles and the bags. I wish we could see more production of cruelty free handbag handles though!

5. Nina B. says:

@Julie: I’m pretty sure those fabulous shoes are Swedish Hasbeens!

6. Brittany says:

I second the shoes comment! Those are gorgeous!

7. b e says:

@Nina B: Are they? I haven’t seen hasbeens with the leather flap at the ankle (vs. the leather strap). either way – they’re beautfil and i will spend a good chunk of my morning searching for them online!

8. Kerry says:

I just love these! The patterns are elegant, yet playful– a great combination. Thanks for sharing this!

9. Marie says:

love it! the striped tote is particularly delightful

10. Harper says:

@Julie, @Nina B., @B E The clogs are Nina Z http://ninazshop.com/!!

11. Tara Lindis says:

So glad someone mentioned the shoes! Love the bags! Love the shoes!

12. littlewyn says:

Love the tassels and poms on the bags! I had to buy one of the sale items. They are so cute and reasonably priced. If I had kids, I would splurge on one those big ones. Looks like you can tote around a lot of stuff in those.

13. NINA Z says:

The fab shoes are def NINA Z’s :) and come in blk/brw/coco/cognac !
    LOVE THE BAGS!