blog, inc. book trailer!

I always get excited when friends have a new project coming out, and today I am so thrilled for Joy Deangdeelert Cho and Meg Mateo Ilasco because Blog, Inc. (Chronicle Books, 2012) is out, and the new trailer is online! Joy put so much time and hard work into creating what will surely become a go-to guidebook for anyone looking to start, grow or improve a creative blog. I was honored to write the foreword for Blog, Inc., but I was most excited to see this project come to life. Joy has such great experience building an incredibly beautiful, cohesive and well-written (and edited) blog that people will definitely learn much from her advice. If you haven’t checked out the book yet, you can get a peek inside and order a copy ($11.51) online right here. Congrats to Joy and Meg on a wonderful book, and thanks to both of them for sharing the super cute trailer below. xo, grace

1. Such a cute video…really looking forward to reading this book!

2. Judith says:

Oh this is so cute! I can’t believe how much work went into this: incredible! And the paper doll truly looks like Joy!

3. I’m soooo buying this book! I’ve started blogging recently and I’m sure it’s going to be relly helpful!!1

4. Wyetha says:

I just ordered mine…!

5. The papercut illustrations are darling!

6. Stacey says:

I’ve been waiting not-so-patiently for this book to come out :) And the video is so cute!

7. It had great reviews on Amazon and a copy is currently winging its way to me!

8. This is fantastic!!! I love seeing what Joy cooks up!

9. buying it! I need all the help I can get as a creative blogger.

10. Tish says:

What a fun video! I swear that woman just keeps on amazing me. Crazy, lovely skills live in that one!

11. YES!! I love Joy and her awesome books and blogs. Such a great way to introduce the theme of this one. Just bought my copy, can’t wait!

12. Emily Black says:

So excited to get my copy! I have had this book on my Amazon wishlist for what seems like forever! Amazing creative video to go with it too, love it!

13. Kelly says:

What is the song that plays during the trailer? It’s so fun!

14. Lisa says:

Impatiently waiting on my Amazon order! Looks fab!

15. joy says:

hi kelly! the song is “mind of my own” by frances england! ;)
    joy

16. Agathe says:

Great ! I’ve just launched my blog ! I order it !

17. Great! in my Amazon cart <3

18. Sonja says:

Wonderful! I need help with my blogging, since I have just started not too long ago. Ordering it from Amazon!