I’m so excited to be wrapping up this week’s posts with a little preview from the newest issue of Sweet Paul. I am such a huge fan of Paul Lowe’s magazine and the genuine enthusiasm for food, life and craft that fills every page. The fall issue is jam-packed with seriously gorgeous food stories, fun craft ideas (I’m not a mushroom person, but their paper and felted mushroom DIYs are beautiful) and shopping stories.
The fact that they can produce such a lush and well-edited magazine like this always amazes me — a big digital high five to Paul and his whole crew on this month’s issue. I will be making that apple pie sugar (what??) and every single chocolate dessert for sure. Click here to read and download the digital version of the fall issue of Sweet Paul.
I’m closing up for the week. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. See you on Monday! xo, grace
Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:
- Painter’s Tape DIY Contest: Painter’s Tape DIY Contest: Winners Announced!
- After the Jump: Alexandra Lange Interview (mp3)
- Biz Ladies: Quarterly Estimated Taxes Explained
- DIY Projects: Stitched Wool Phone Case, 3D Cube Painted Wall by Donna Yu
- Sneak Peeks: Alexandra Grablewski and Todd Bonné
- Human/House/Harvey: Crochet
- Before & After: Guest Studio Renovation
- In the Kitchen With: End-of-Summer Desserts (Best of Berries)
- At Home with: Hesta Prynn
- Obsessions: Tara St. James of Study
- Wild Love: Alfred Stieglitz & Georgia O’Keeffe
- Vintage Inspiration: Dorothy Draper Book
- Behind the Bar: Pharmacie’s Take on the 1966 Cosmopolitan
- Misc.: After Labor Day White Gadgets, Miss Print Wallpapers, Meg Callahan Quilts, Miriam Bereson, Black & White Pillows, Captain Smith Tiles from Grow House Grow, Gilt Knobs, Beaded Plant Hanger