new: Studio Bon Textiles collection

I’ve been a textile lover for as long as I can remember and a fan of Studio Bon’s fabrics since day one. Bonnee Sharp’s designs are my idea of perfect (color plus pattern and a little bit of prep), and I’ve been dying to see what she would produce after her incredible debut collection. I still covet all of her earlier designs, but her fall 2012 fabric collection is gorgeous. The new 34-item collection includes seven new patterns, all printed by hand, one yard at a time, using water-based pigments. Bonnee’s taste is impeccable (her house is still an all-time favorite of mine), and this new line is spot on with bold colors and sharp graphic patterns that feel crisp and classic at the same time. All of Studio Bon’s textiles are now available through F. Schumacher & Co., so you can contact them for purchasing information, but you can also check out the full series of fabrics online right here. Congrats to Bonnee on the new collection! xo, grace

More images from Bonnee’s new collection continue after the jump . . .

1. Loving each and every one of these…what a beautiful collection.

2. These are fantastic! Thanks for posting them. I already carry lots of F Schumacher fabrics- I will have to add some of these to the list!

3. malori says:

I can’t believe they are hand-printed! They’re so beautiful. I love the added touch creations have when they’re made by hand.

4. CityCraft says:

There is so much wonderful design coming out of Dallas right now…

5. patricia says:

I have always been a fan of this collection. Simple patterns in beautiful color ways.

6. Caroline Labalie says:

Great textiles! Thank you for posting them!

7. Jessica says:

These are so gorgeous – I love the colour combinations.

8. Betty says:

Wow, would love to see some of these in a rug line, especially the yellow and gray one!

9. Gina says:

So where does someone without a wholesale number purchase this fabric?

1. Grace Bonney says:

for wholesale orders, you can order through your local d&d building. or call schumacher and ask them for a local recommendation near you that can help.

grace :)