Holt-Garza for Heath Ceramics

Sometimes color and pattern are so vivid that it’s impossible to resist them, like these incredible new designs from Jamey Garza and Constance Holt-Garza. These gorgeous chairs, napkins and tables are on their way to Heath in San Francisco for the design duo’s show, “Garza Marfa.” Based in Texas, Jamey and Constance work with vintage Bolivian blankets and hand-dyed and sewn fabrics to create their cheerful napkins and pillows. But what I’m most excited about is the new furniture line. This show will mark the debut of Garza’s leather furniture collection, which will be available exclusively in California at Heath’s LA and SF stores. I love the colorful details that contrast with rich leather and wood. To check out these pieces in person, you can visit the show at Heath in SF from Sept. 29–Nov. 11. The show’s opening reception will take place from 5–8 pm on Saturday, September 29, at Heath San Francisco (located at 2900 18th Street) and will feature a meet/greet with the husband-and-wife artist team. Until then, you can check out the team’s work online here and more images from their Heath collection right here. xo, grace

More images after the jump . . .

1. Just visited Heath’s sweet location in the Ferry Market Building last week and fell in love. These pillows are GORG! Thanks so much for sharing the inspiration!

2. chela says:

those chairs! perfection

3. Absolutely love these chairs… old with a new twist!

4. sarah says:

My life is an exercise in budget, restraint and finding stuff for free, but I really like that bedside table/stool and already have a place I could really use it. Must. restrain. self.

5. Eleanor says:

my goodness this is all just gorgeous!

6. rosie says:

i love all of the color, but especially the legs on the stools and chairs!

7. rachel says:

must buy those chairs! will they be online for sale or only in store? thanks! -Rachel

8. how2home says:

Wow! The color and design of these chairs are perfection.

9. Stephany - Heath Ceramics says:

Rachel – Greetings from Heath. Furniture will be available for sale in store. Please feel free to call us for details. Thanks for the interest, everyone!

10. TS says:

I love these items and this blog, but would again and again I find myself thinking I would love it even more if DS included prices in posts — even if that meant a range for the product line rather than specifics on individual pieces. Thanks for considering!

11. juliet says:

I definitely want to buy a couple of those pillows! Where do I buy them online?

12. Cathy says:

Rachel and Juliet, everything will be available from our SF store. You can call 415 361 5552 x13. Everything can be shipped and they can send you photos as soon as everything arrives (sept. 29th)

13. Those chairs are a must! They’d look perfect in my house :)

14. I absolutely love everything in this post. I can’t help but be drawn to vivid pops of color like these. The legs on those stools are an unexpected surprise.