debbie carlos poster shop

I’ve really learned to embrace large-form artwork. I’ve been talking about it for a while now, but after years and years of tiny asymmetrical gallery walls being all the rage, I’m ready for something bigger and simpler. I sold all of my smaller print/poster artwork a few years ago when I moved, so I’ve been working with a (refreshing) blank slate. But I’m slowly adding to it, starting with this huge print from Sam Kweskin that I have framed over my couch. Larger-form artwork does much of the heavy lifting when it comes to room decor, but sadly, it usually comes with a pretty high price tag. Thankfully these posters at Debbie Carlos’ shop are an affordable alternative. Her shop stocks color and black and white prints that are 36″ x 48″, a great scale for anyone looking to make a statement on one big wall. The prices range from $40–$60, so if you’re looking to get a big bang for your buck, click here to check out all of Debbie’s options online. My favorites are here, here, here, here and here. xo, grace

More images after the jump . . .

1. Natsumi says:

oooh I especially love the first one! Is there a pink undertone in it?

2. Rami says:

Incredible and creative posters… I love them so much, they are so inspiring !!!

3. So stunning, such creative perspective.

4. stephanie says:

It’s so funny to see these. I’m a GIS analyst and hobby photographer. I have multiple large scale plotters (36 inch) that I can plot to and I often print out my own pics in large format:)

5. Millie says:

Love these! Especially the big size – 36×48. How would you hang it up (other than spending a fortune on a custom frame)? On the website, the seller says she uses bulldog clips. Other ideas?

6. I love Debbie’s work. Thanks for sharing it here!

7. scout says:

Another fan of Debbie here. I have both the Perfect Twist (in the large size) and the Flowers print (in the smaller size) and I love them. I use binder clips to hang them from the top, but I’m a fan of the unfinished/unframed look.

8. rebecca says:

debbie is the BEST! her jewelry is awesome too!

9. marissa says:

LOVE the rose poster! This is great for our (floral) studio space! We just moved so we’ve got a lotta blank wall space!

10. Myranda e. says:

Every poster is just gorgeous! Definitely on my list of gift ideas…for myself.