blue willow iphone cases

Ok, I know this post might be a little ridiculous. Why do I want my phone to look like Blue Willow china? I have no idea, but I do. I was Googling around looking for Blue Willow tins when I came across these iPhone cases. I’m aware that you can stick just about anything on an iPhone case, but for some reason, I really love seeing such a traditional pattern on a modern device. Maybe it’s my inner old Southern lady, but I would slap this pattern on lots of things and be happy with it. If you’re looking for a little china pattern on your high-tech devices, click here and here to check out and shop ($15–$44 each) these styles online. xo, grace

More Blue Willow case options after the jump . . .

Image above: Case by Colin Thompson

Image above: Gold and Pink cases at Zazzle

1. Ana says:

Not ridiculous at all! I love it! (maybe in a somewhat kitschy kind of way, but still love them).

2. Debbie says:

I can’t lie, I like it too! Inspired to look for a blue willow screen background…

3. Abbie says:

Not ridiculous. But what I really like is the coordinating wallpaper, like it’s been wrapped!

4. Christina says:

Oh man, I really want one of these – but no options for non iphones??

5. Irina says:

If possible my entire house would look like a museum of blue willow china, vases, flower pots, wallpaper, couches, lamps, anything and everything. I’m obsessed with this post! Currently on the hunt for 2 planters to go in the front of my house. Last year a nursery/flower shop on Avenue U in Brooklyn had the most amazing design and each pot had it’s own stand but I didn’t pull the trigger because I thought he was asking too much. Now I regret it everyday. Turns out the price was reasonable but he no longer has them. If anyone knows a great place to look please let me know. Many thanks.

6. Monica Rose says:

I love blue willow inspired items ,and have been going case-less on my iPhone for a few weeks now. This is the perfect solution, thanks for sharing!

7. Jennifer says:

Adorable–a fresh, fun way to look at blue willow.

8. Dayna says:

Christina, you can get the Blue Willow pattern for almost any phone at GelaSkins.com. And laptops and Kindles and headphones, too!

9. Gigi says:

My Blue & White Italian china collecting mother would love this!! But she has an android :( Are there any similar cases for android users?

10. how2home says:

These are gorgeous!

11. Clare says:

Thank you so much for featuring some of my willow pattern inspired iPhone cases. I, like you, love this classic pattern. I’m a bit of a vintage nut. In answers to Gigi question I have done a willow pattern Samsung case: http://www.zazzle.com/blue_willow_pattern_samsung_cases-179756675461910258?rf=238670967897061992 and am working on other cases. Please visit my website below.

12. These are very cool! What a creativity. It is a very successful a modern and a traditional styles marriage.

13. godwinkr says:

love them all! making my craft room all chinoiserie style right now…

14. my hyggelig says:

that’s the beauty of apple – you don’t know why you want anything related to it, you just do, and you want it now! :) just wish someone made as cool android cases because yes, i love my android!

15. Eva says:

I love blue willow! I have two serving plates with that pattern, that I scored as a little added bonus when I bought my apartment.

16. Cate says:

These are really cute. However, did anyone check with Spode to see whether this is a copyright or trademark infringement? It’s one thing to make one for yourself by photographing a plate. It’s a whole different thing to be selling it to others.

17. I love your blog and this post! I’m a blue willow fanatic. Thank you for featuring my iPhone cases! I am beyond thrilled!