Abigail Edwards wallpaper

I wish I could hop on a flight across the Atlantic to check out this month’s Tent London show. There are always such beautiful pieces debuted there, and this wallpaper from Abigail Edwards is no exception. “Brambleweb” and “Wilson’s Crystals” (wallpaper) and “Dragonfly” (a tile mural) are being showcased at Abigail’s booth for Tent and are a nod to the designer’s ongoing fascination with fairy tales. Art Nouveau details combine with a dark gothic feel in Brambleweb (my favorite of her new patterns), while Wilson’s Crystals showcases a hand-drawn design featuring over 30 different snowflakes. All of Abigail’s wallpapers are printed with water-based inks, and her new tiles (below) are made of 25% recycled materials. If you’re interested in checking out any of these new pieces in more detail, click here to view Abigail’s site and her full collection. xo, grace

1. So pretty, you’d feel like you were living in a painting.

2. Stephanie says:

Love it, Sleeping Beauty’s forest of thorns. I like the subtle lines and color, as well, it reminds me of the inner binding of a book.

3. Love how intricate and delicate these patterns are.

4. Evalyn says:

The Bramblewood pattern puts me in mind of the story The Yellow Wall Paper. Not sure I could live with it, but it’s beautifully rendered.

5. how2home says:

This is gorgeous! The last photo is my favorite! So soft and elegant, reminds me of winter :)

6. Ve says:

The snowflake paper and that table lamp make me smile. :-)

7. Emily Henson says:

Grace, I’ll be going to Tent if you want some reporting!

1. Grace Bonney says:

thanks emily! can’t wait to see what you find :)

g

8. Jessica says:

I loved these so much I checked out her blog and styling fell in love ALL over again !!!!

9. Jade Sing says:

Just like everybody else, I suddenly fell in love with all of her works! I visited the link you shared to view more of her collection and I couldn’t resist staring at them. They’re all lovely. It felt like I was living in dream… :)

10. courtney says:

Awesome, evocative. Edward Gorey meets Shel Silverstein by way of an enchanted cottage. For the right child’s room, Brambleweb would be amazing, or in a woodsy library.

11. It would be great if you can check out winter wallpaper where we have a huge slection of wiinter wallpapers that you will love.
    I really enjoyed reading your articles as it has brought some light to my eyes