sarah dennis illustration

I’ve got a soft spot for artists working with paper, so these incredible pieces from Sarah Dennis in the UK are new favorites of mine. I love the way sky and water animals meet in the piece above; it’s such a beautiful take on nature, and the intricate details are stunning. Click here to see more of Sarah’s work online and check out many more paper-cut pieces of hers. xo, grace

1. Pretty! Love the birds in indigo. Lovely!

2. ri gal says:

I’ve recently started paper cutting, and it’s my biggest stress reliever. I recently gifted a personal papercut I created to my friend for her wedding. So glad to see designsponge feature paper cutting.

3. JessanneS says:

I was going to say Holy Cow… But Holy Crows that is beautiful!thank you for the post!

4. cathy says:

Spectacular! How can she do that?

5. Those are gorgeous! I do a little bit of paper cutting, only from patterns right now, but those are just insanely beautiful. Love it!

6. Cheyenne says:

I am inspired! What beauty this is! The design, composition, and fantasy of the scenes are incredible. I feel like I’m being transformed to a little paper fantasy world.

7. Keiko says:

Amazing works! I checked out other works on her site and every single piece is
    very eraborate. I became a fan of her right away! Thank you for sharing :-)

8. jools says:

I have fallen in love with paper art this year. What beautiful illustrations

9. MuddHutt says:

Always love a talented paper cut artist. These are beautiful.

10. deva says:

ZOMGAWAD! Amazing stuff. Cutwork is totally unforgiving!

11. Monica says:

I kind of have an obsession with foxes these days, so I love love love the one with foxes, so whimsical

12. Devon says:

Simply stunning…i’m in love

13. yancy says:

OMG! THE FOX IS LOVELYYYYY! GIVES ME A WILD IDEA IF ITS GOOD ON TATTOO? B-)

14. Identiblinds says:

Delightfully intricate, hadn’t seen her work before.