jenny vorwaller iphone cases

I can’t think of a better dose of morning color than these incredibly gorgeous iPhone cases from artist Jenny Vorwaller. Jenny’s abstract watercolors and paintings have been turned into 52 beautiful cases, each of which fits an iPhone 4/4S. Society 6 is selling all of the styles for $35 right here. Just snap them on, and it’s like carrying a little piece of art with you all day. Those pinks — swoon. They are so lovely. . . xo, grace

More iPhone cases from Jenny after the jump . . .

1. Christian Bendek says:

beautiful cases, i picked 3 already bud sadly I’m an iphone freak and I am getting the iphone 5 soon. rumor has it it will be a 4inch screen… that means these cases wont fit. Beautiful anywayz.

2. Debora R Gatz says:

How do I purchase a iPhone case?

1. Grace Bonney says:

Deborah

Please follow the links above to society 6 where you can buy them.

Grace

3. I just got an iPhone this week and I’m lookin’ for a pretty case this one! Thanks for posting. :)

4. Anne says:

Now if only I had a new iPhone and not the old school 3Gs. Bummer!

5. Amanda says:

The colors are fabulous, and I happen to be in the market for a new iPhone case. Thanks for the great ideas. :-)

6. Maria says:

FYI… on their site they also have all of the above offered for the 3G and 3Gs! Not sure why they didn’t mention in the article.

7. Kelly Oshiro says:

Love the colors and the texture!

8. francsac says:

Love the colors! Reminds me of Claude Monet :)

9. Pencil Me In says:

I have a few cute cases as well society6.com/pencilmein :)

10. nicole s says:

The most beautiful iPhone cases I’ve ever seen! I want all of them.

11. Francisca says:

This are great! beautifull where can I buy it?

12. What a sweet recomendation, design sponge!!!!!!!! Love these! soooooo……….I am sharing my UNIQUE art cases with you….

13. cheyenne says:

pretty! if only i had an iphone 4…
    xo, cheyenne

14. How beautiful! Now she’ll just have to make some for Android devices so I can get one of them. :-)

15. ArtByMel says: