yeah no yeah

I feel like I’ve been searching for a new version of the extremely popular “For Like Ever” poster for ages. And while part of me still wants to give in (way late) and buy that poster, I think this one is an equally adorable alternative. Yeah No Yeah’s new Love and Star posters are fun graphic prints that combine two of my favorite styles: metallic anything and color fades. The Love poster measures about 16.5 x 23 inches and fades from red to pink, and the Star poster is printed with antique metallic gold ink and measures roughly 15 x 20 inches. You can pick up both (along with Yeah No Yeah’s Alphabet posters) right here online. xo, grace

1. Nora says:

Must have that Love poster! (and I am guilty of being one of the maaaany with the For Like Ever hanging in my home)

2. Amanda says:

I finally gave in yesterday and ordered the For Like Ever poster. I know it’s everywhere right now, but it’s been calling my name for far too long haha. These are cute too. I do need more prints for a future living room wall. Hmm…

3. I dig the process photos. Thanks for sharing, Grace. I’ll give Yeah No Yeah a closer look.

4. Toni says:

I love these. Might give in and buy a couple with our initials for over the bed. Ooooh to buy or not to buy :|

5. These are almost hypnotic.

6. Liz says:

It is a definite YEAH!

7. how2home says:

WOAH…this is so cool. Love the LOVE!

8. Kelly LeBrasseur says:

I have the For Like Ever poster and bought it when it was on the cover of Domino magazine for 11 dollars, I can’t believe it’s 60 dollars now!