“Reclaimed wood” has become a phrase and a concept so popular within the online blogging community that it’s hard to come up with new ways of using it. But rather than inventing an entirely new method of use, one company has created a new way to apply it. Stikwood has taken reclaimed wood pieces and made applying them as easy as peeling them off and sticking them on the wall to create that “reclaimed patchwork wall” we all know and love. Whether you’re covering an entire room or just an accent wall, Stikwood has 11 types of real wood that they’ve turned into finished paneling (corner trim included) — just peel, stick and apply. As much as I love a hammer and nails, I like that this could encourage more people to work with salvaged wood or just wood in general. Modern homes often shy away from the warmth of wood, and this is a great way to bring it back in. Click here to check out the full collection and shop online. Thanks to Rhys for the tip! xo, grace

1. Lindsay says:

Very cool. Love wood walls. Love reclaimed wood even more. Thanks!

2. Now I’m thinking about what I might want to stick wood to at home!

3. cheryl says:

I have so many projects going through my mind right now!

4. thats a pretty innovative idea. I like it

5. Jee says:

This would make the perfect backdrop for food photos!

6. What a gr8 product! can’t wait to have it in Dubai!

7. PlanetDwell says:

This product opens up a whole host of design ideas in my head!! Love it!

8. blake says:

this product is so expensive that if you plan on doing anything more that 20-40 square feet it would likely be more cost effective buying yourself a used table saw and even a thickness planar and DIY with some automotive doublesided adhesive.

9. That is so awesome! Thanks for letting us know, Grace! I’m thinking amazing design possibilities when it’s this simple to work with wood!

10. This just made my weekend! Love everything about this post. Thanks so much Grace ;)

11. Stikwood says:

Thank you all for the compliments! We are very excited about this product! The design possibilities are endless. We can’t wait to see what kind of creative ways you use our product! It is easy and fun! Beware…it is also addicting!

Thank you Grace for giving us the opportunity to share. We at Stikwood are happy to answer any questions you might have. “The more you know the better it gets”

12. marinka daw says:

Wow!!! Love it and I can do it, without my hubbys help!!!

13. Design Choices says:

Very expensive, gets damaged by basic use if you spill water on it, and it can’t be removed. Hammering a couple nails in some wood from your local store is a much cheaper option. I just helped a friend move out of his apartment and the Stikwood reclaimed panels my friend put up in his house last year took the drywall with it when we removed them. The landlord was not a happy camper.