For next week’s radio show, I pre-recorded a session with one of my favorite people, Meg Mateo Ilasco. She was in town for Design Week, so I scooped her up and stole her away to the studio where we talked about everything from working moms to print magazines. One of the magazines that came up during our conversation was Sweet Paul. Paul Lowe’s magazine continues to be one of the best examples of what an independent publication can be, and I’m thrilled that there’s a new issue out today!
In addition to the online version, Paul is now printing Sweet Paul, and Anthropologie will be carrying it starting June 15th. So if you’d like to pick up an issue (it’s packed with projects, flowers, recipes and great trend stories), you can check it out here or pick up a print (yay!) version at Anthropologie stores in two weeks. A big congrats to Paul on launching a German version of the magazine, too. Go Paul, go!
I’m heading out for the weekend, so I hope you all have a fantastic break, and I’ll see you back here on Monday. xo, grace
Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:
- ICFF 2012: Best of the Rest
- National Stationery Show: Best of the Rest
- Living In: The Pajama Game
- City Guide: Long Beach, CA
- Biz Ladies: The Best Way to Get Your Site Out There Fast
- DIY Projects: Cross-stitch Cookies, Sling Magazine Rack
- Before & After: Bar Cart Redo, Colorful Home Redo, Bohemian Chic Nursery
- Behind the Bar: Kevin Buckley’s Lemon Chili Marmalade
- In the Kitchen With: Bryant Terry’s Café Brûlot Lace Cookies
- Wild Love: Fleur & Mike Cowles
- Small Measures: Homemade Marshmallows & Seasonal S’mores
- Misc.: Travel Essentials, Father’s Day Tech Gift Guide, Tarot Prints from the Wild Unknown, Sideshow Sign Co., America’s Other Audubon, Dombon-a-Tanya’s Platter of Friendship, Saint John Street Press, Still Life iPad case