weekly wrap up + bonnie and neil pinks

It always makes me happy to end the week with pink. After trying to strike it from my life, I’ve pulled a complete 180 and have embraced choosing it as a color for just about everything. So it seems fitting to wrap up this week with some gorgeous pink designs from Bonnie and Neil in Australia. From watercolor tea towels to printed pillows, they’ve got some beautiful pink options that are perfect for summer. I’d like to sew the tea towels into a dress and wear it to work every day, but until then, my kitchen will have to be content wearing them instead. If you want to check them out in more detail or place an order, you can see all of their latest designs right here.

I’m heading out a little early today because tomorrow is my 31st birthday. It looks like it’s supposed to rain, so I’m going to end work early and soak up some sun in my neighborhood before the clouds roll in. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday. xo, grace

Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:

1. PINK PILLOWS! PRETTY pink pillows! You made my day with these.

2. Becca says:

I love how painterly these pillows are – definitely heading over to their website now to learn more!

3. Emily Rae says:

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy the weekend and get some good weather!

4. Truly, madly in love. Thank you for sharing!! Just pinned a bunch of things from Bonnie and Neil. Happy weekend. xoxo

5. SuzyMcQ says:

The happiest of birthdays, ever, to you, Grace……..

6. Dianne K says:

I love your blog.You inspire me to redecorate with all of the ideas you use with color.

7. Constance says:

Can’t help but think it looks like someone spilled the gluten free ice cream from the last post onto your pillows. Oops! ;)

8. B says:

Why did I think that pink made me feel insecure? These are beautiful. Thank you.

9. fig + fauna says:

those pillows are just what ive been looking for ~ thank you!

10. Stephie says:

What’s life without a little pink?! Love it!

A happy birthday to you, Stephie x

11. Love the watercolor pink…these are uber cool! Hope you had a fabulous birthday and thanks for sharing these pillows!