weekly wrap up + 2012 D*S Newspaper

I feel like we’re living on the surface of the sun in NYC today, so I’m going to get this computer as far away from my lap as possible. But before I go I wanted to thank everyone who’s been sending me updates about and pictures of their 2012 D*S Newspaper copies. It’s hard to describe how exciting it is to work on a project that you actually get to see in stores and in people’s hands. This week the first online orders will be shipped out, so if you want to order a copy online* please click here to get your name on this week’s mailing list. Thank you again to Anthropologie for carrying this year’s paper- I’m going to visit my local store this weekend to see one in person- so exciting! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend- see you on Monday! xo, grace

*I know we’ve had a few glitches with orders to Canada, please email me at the address in the comments if your form isn’t working properly.

Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:

1. Denise Hignell says:

Hello, I am another Canadian having troubles ordering a newspaper. I filled out every line, but the International shipping option wouldn’t seem to work.
    My name is Denise Hignell, 1649 East 13th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5N 2B7

1. Grace Bonney says:

adriana + denise- please send me an email, i cannot process orders via comments.

2. Ashley Anderson says:

Hi –
    I just tried to sign up to receive one of your newspapers in Canada, but it keeps saying the ‘ship to USA or International’ field is blank when it is filled in with International. Please help.

3. patricia says:

Hi Grace: I purchased the DS newspaper about three weeks and was wondering when was the order going to be shipped. YOu can look up transaction by info provided, which is Patricia Villamil, Washington, DC. I can’t wait to get my hands on it before the Summer is over.

4. Rachel says:

Hey ladies! Like Patricia, I ordered my copy online on June 25 and haven’t received it yet. I’m happy to wait if it’s on it’s way, but I wanted to make sure everything was a-ok with my order! Thanks!

1. Amy Azzarito says:

Hi Rachel –
      It’s definitely on the way. Things got a little out of wack with the weird middle of the week 4th of July, but you should see it very very soon!
      xo Amy

5. Rachel says:

Thank you Amy! I’m looking forward to it!

6. Christine says:

Just received my copy of Camp Design*Sponge and already having a great time reminiscing summers of so many years ago. Thanks so much for sharing all of these “old time favorites” with us.

1. Grace Bonney says:

thanks christine!

7. noelle says:

still haven’t gotten my copy yet… but I can’t wait.

1. Grace Bonney says:

can you send me an email? did you order it online?

8. Noelle says:

Hi, Grace,
    I just sent you an email.
    thanks :)