new: plates from alyson fox

I’m a huge Alyson Fox fan, so I’m always excited for a sneak peek of what she’s got coming up. This new dinnerware collection is called White Noise and is part of a collaboration with Ink Dish. The plates and bowls have a subtle geometric print that was designed to “not compete with the food” and act as a gender-neutral style that would look both sophisticated and playful. The White Noise collection will be for sale in August, but in the meantime, you can contact Alyson or Ink Dish for more info. I’ll update this post as soon as they’re ready for shipping, but I couldn’t resist a little peek; they’re too cute to miss. Thanks to Alyson for the tip! xo, grace

*PS: White Noise will be launched at the NYIGF in August at booth 4221. If any retailers are interested in carrying them, you can place orders there at the Ink Dish booth.

1. Gorgeous – I love the graphic almost deco designs. I also really appreciate that these were made with food in mind – sometimes I think dishes can become so busy that they just look messy with food. Form, function, perfection!

2. london ray says:

omg i am in love. need these.

3. LOVE THESE. This is destined to become my Christmas china, methinks.

4. Melanie says:

Whoo-Hoo…Alyson is at it again !! These are not only hip & cool but have elegance to them as well. Love the white on white w/ touch of gold. I see them in the Hotels on South Beach :)

5. Melanie says:

Whoo-Hoo…Alyson is at it again !! These are not only hip & cool but have elegance to them as well. Love the white on white w/ touch of gold. I see them in the Hotels on South Beach as well as my own table :)

6. Lovely – elegant Art Deco flavor

7. Cyn | decyng says:

They are awesome! so nice!

8. Lamb411 says:

What a cool way to apply some geometric flair to a dish set. I especially like the dab of gold. The colour is not too offensive, rather it accents the other shapes nicely.

9. Stephanie says: