imogen heath

Imogen Heath’s pattern work is so colorful and vivid that it’s practically begging to jump on my bed and sofa. My home is feeling exceptionally neutral these days, so the idea of adding a few of these multi-colored pillows sounds great. Imogen recently did a photo shoot of her latest work, and the result is a stunning collection of photos that really highlight how well Imogen uses color in her patterns. My favorites are the bright pops of blue and pink, but you can check out all of the newest designs right¬†here to pick your own. Thanks, Imogen! xo, grace

1. Bonnie says:

Wow. The Dahlia fabric is stunning.

2. Pary jacobson says:

So pretty. What a great color fix

3. Lela says:

Very happy prints! love it!

4. Megan says:

That top photo has me wanting to paint my floors white. And I just love all white rooms with pops of color, and these pillows are perfect for that!

5. These are so amazingly beautiful! I love how the mix of patterns really adds so much color to the room! So lovely…

6. Art and Chic says:

Beautiful prints – fresh and pretty!

7. Oh Grace THANK YOU — I have been looking for fun pretty cushions like these — kind of like how I wish Ikea would do in a perfect world. Honestly I love them all, I feel like I just won the pillow lottery!

8. jill malek says:

These are really gorgeous…bravo!

9. Imogen says:

thanks everyone! I am pleased you like them. Just get in touch if you would like one ;-)

10. Robin says:

Very nice work! I love the colors and pattern in the last photo. Suepr calming.

11. Oh MY WORD! These are GORGEY! I am doing a little happy dance. I can’t wait to re-decorate my nest this summer. I love the bright pops of color!

12. Keith says:

These are AWESOME!

13. Cathy says:

Love the colors and pattern and love that they are pillows….you can never have to many pillows.

14. They are gorgeous! So happy to have found this source

15. Gwen says:

Hello ! What is the chair’s name on the first picture ? Thx !