becca stadtlander cards

Amy and I admired Becca Stadtlander’s illustrated cards at the National Stationery Show, and I was happy to see them for sale at Etsy this week. Becca has such a sweet illustrative style, and I love the way she plays with tiny flecks of color that add just the slightest hint of detail. She’s got a wide range of new cards (birthday horses!) for sale online, but there are some great summer-appropriate prints, too. Click here to check them out and shop online. xo, grace

More images of Becca’s work continue after the jump . . .

1. Diana says:

These are completely adorable! I want every one!

Diana
    unusuallylovely.squarespace.com

2. So amazing! The goats grazing with the fall trees is my favorite. :)

3. @hurricaneKT says:

Wow- stunning! Cards..? I want prints :D

4. Jennifer says:

Beautiful illustrations! I see why you were drawn to them.

5. Courtney says:

These are so cute! Without being overly cute. I love them, especially the cats on the rug.

6. I too love her work and have blogged about it on my blog, Artist in LA LA Land. I love the retro vintage feel to the colors and subjects. Makes it seem timeless.

7. ludid says:

one of her prints hangs in my studio. her artwork to me is a collection of charming stories. her sketchbooks are phenomenal too.

8. Winie says:

Very nice style. Thanks for the inspiration :)

9. becca is truly one of my very favorite illustrators. i’m head over heels for these cards!