new: shanna murray

I’m always always excited to see an email from Shanna Murray. Her glittery designs are the only thing that can thaw my icy heart when it comes to the world of decals. For some reason, I really can’t stand most decals and hate how generic they tend to feel. But Shanna’s never feel that way. Maybe it’s the handwriting style or the love and thought she puts into the phrases, but they have a special feel that comes off as anything but generic. This afternoon, Shanna is introducing some beautiful new decals to her shop, as well as some new color options (neon pink is only available through the summer — hurray!) like fog and mint. I’m particularly fond of the “Be Kind” style — always a good reminder on rainy weeks like this when it’s easy to be a grump (looking at myself there). Click here to check out and shop all of Shanna’s new designs. They should be up this afternoon! xo, grace

More new designs after the jump . . .

1. Emilie LG says:

Wow, those new colors are fantastic !
    The neon pink is screaming my name…. <3
    I wish there were some exemples in colors and not only black and white, it'd be easier to imagine the results at home…

2. This blackboard backround is great by the way!

3. Susan says:

Love her work, can’t wait to see more!

4. rebecca says:

So beautiful, love the ones on the brown paper – I love brown paper!x

5. I’m in love with Shanna’s stuff! Thanks for sharing!

6. Ranu says:

Love all of Shanna Murray’s stuff–the newest designs are great. Her presentation is gorgeous too :)

7. Oh my goodness, I am in love with that first one. Love it with washi tape. Perfect for my bedroom.

8. Thanks for the sweet post, Grace!

And thanks everyone for your terribly kind comments! All the new things have been listed and are now available.

EMILIE LG – We’re beginning to add swatches of each decal in all available colors. Not every listing has this option yet, but all of the new ones do! Thanks for the suggestion, it’s something we’ve been working on. :)

9. I’m such a fan of Shanna Murray! I know what you mean about most decals, but her work feels so personal & sincere.

10. chelsey says:

Does anyone have tips on how to properly pit them onto a wall? I ordered one and only certain letters lift off to adhere to the wall. SO frustrating!!

11. chelsey says:

put*

12. Anu says:

The one one the first picture is my favorite, so lovely!

13. CHELSEY – please get in touch with me, i’d love to send you a replacement decal, as well as provide a couple of additional tips for a smooth application. sorry to hear you had trouble!

14. Juliet says:

Anyone else having a hard time getting Shanna to respond to custom order requests? I’m sure she’s busy after this great publicity on Design*Sponge, but I’m really disappointed that it’s been nearly a month (and several e-mail/web inquiries) and I haven’t gotten a single response.