national stationery show: personal favorites

The stationery show is always full of creative design, but it’s impossible for me to not have a few personal favorites that stand out not for trend or design purposes, but because I love them. Today’s final NSS post is all about the pieces I loved for personal reasons and that I hope to add to my ridiculous stationery collection soon. Thankfully I can hide my boxes full of cards at the office now and they no longer fall out onto the floor when someone walks into my home. Nursing a paper addiction is serious business. xo, grace

Images above: Awesome drink coasters (with illustrations based on drink names) and one heck of of a pretty booth at Rifle Paper Co.

Images above: Karolin Schnoor

Image above by Pei Design

Image above: The beets, mustard, fan and pancake cards are by Pie Bird Press (represented by Crow & Canary)

Image above: The Congrats Pretty Ladies/Handsome Couple are by Two Trick Pony (represented by Crow & Canary)

Image above: Oh Snap! by Fancy Seeing You Here

Images above: Gold Teeth Brooklyn

Image above: Hammerpress

Image above: Metallic Gold Wolf Journal by Little Lark (represented by Crow & Canary)

1. Love the fish cards – who makes them?

2. a rubino says:

are you able to say the artists behind these beautiful works?

3. Ana Carneiro says:

wow, amazing postcards!

4. Ami says:

The “Oh Snap” card is hilarious! Would love to know who makes it!

1. Amy Azzarito says:

Hi Ami – It’s by Fancy Seeing You Here – http://fancyseeingyouhere.com/ – just added the link in. :)
      Thanks!
      Amy

5. Emily says:

Love the list matchbook idea. Not ‘FancySeeingYouHere’?

6. Courtney says:

The Bison Press items are now stuck in my brain. I don’t think I’ll rest happy until I pick up one of those gold and black notebooks.

7. J9 says:

Are the Brandy Alexander coasters from Rifle? Not for sale on their website! Do I have to…gasp!…wait or something? Grumble grumble! Oh just kidding no grumbles.

1. Amy Azzarito says:

j9 – Yup! The Cocktail Lady coasters are from Rifle. So cute!
      -Amy

8. sarah says:

Who makes the TAKE A HIKE card? Love it!

9. Hannah says:

Thanks for including Pie Bird Press! (mustard, beets, pancakes and fan)

10. diana says:

…I love all of it!

11. Just a quick correction – the metallic wolf journal in the Crow and Canary booth is from Little Lark, not Lark Press. Thanks again for all the coverage of our designers!

12. Grazina says:

Pei was one of my favs at the show, it’s mislabled here as Bison Press – http://pei-design.com/

13. Catherine @ Printerette says:

I think the nautical/fish cards are by Pei Design. Loved her stuff! Great coverage of the NSS!

14. jessica says:

the “take a hike” card is by pepper press. love it!

15. I’m a huge fan of Rifle Paper Co! Can’t get enough of those coasters and journals!

16. These are So cool!! I would go crazy at a show like this!! Love the thick embossed cards and witty graphics! Love! Love!

17. fawn says:

Who is the artist behind the stunning black and gold fairytale notebooks?