national stationery show: best of the rest

Good morning guys! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend and were able to rest up and recover. I’m still adjusting to the heat here (time to break out the AC units), so until I can cool down my apartment, I thought I’d share some final photos from last week’s national stationery show. These were my final photos from the event, so I hope you’ll enjoy them. xo, grace

Image above: Floral cards from Fawnsberg

Pretty gift wrap from Belle & Union

I loved these cards from Bowerbox Press

Awesome alphabet city prints from Mr. Boddington’s Studio. The LA print has “juice cleanse” for the letter J.

More new stationery continues after the jump . . .

These horse cards from Mr. Boddington’s Studio were so gorgeous.

Sweet little foodie stationery sets from Alee & Press

Cute notecards and notepads from Belle & Union

More pretty pieces from the Fawnsberg booth

I loved this little tomato plant card from Tella Press

SimpleSong makes the sweetest note lists

These library-inspired cards from Paper & Cup were a favorite of mine. (represented by Crow & Canary)

Colorful prints from Banquet in Vancouver

1. cheryl says:

The Bowerbox Press cards are so fun! I love the “hello” one.

2. Great roundup! I loved Belle & Union, too. So happy for Meg!!

3. Patricia says:

Love all of these! Time to do a little stationery shopping!

4. joopinks says:

YES! I love the overly sweet stationary here in Japan but … I miss the good stuff.

5. Courtney says:

Oh my goodness, I’ve so loved seeing all of the stationary posts. I can’t even pick a favorite from this one – they are all so wonderful.

6. Rinna says:

Fawnsbeg looks like Rifle and Banquet seems to have the Blue Peter logo as one of their cards! Other than that lovely work :-)

7. LOVE Bowerbox! So great to know she’s from Baltimore!

8. Rachel says:

Wow! Just love the floral prints and the camping-themed prints. Lovely. They make me want to crack out my printing blocks and get busy again! Thanks for sharing. :)

9. Oh these are great. Thanks for posting them, Grace. I love the camper trailer boxed notecards.