ben fiess jars

Before I dive back into trade show coverage today, I had to share these incredible ceramic vessels from artist Ben Fiess. They are quite possibly the most beautiful vessels I’ve seen in years. Ben’s designs are made with a four-part construction that uses two cork plugs and a contrasting rubber band to close the jar. Each one measures about 4.5 inches tall and 3.5 inches wide and would be perfect for flowers or hiding special jewelry. I’d be happy just to have one on a table to look at — they’re stunning. Click here to check them out in more detail and order online ($80–$100 each). xo, grace

1. I’m in love. They look both very old & fresh/modern all at once. Thanks for sharing, Grace!

2. Courtney says:

Wow – very pretty! And what a cool place Leif is. I’d never been to the site before.

3. Love these. The colors and construction are just gorgeous!

4. kate says:

I couldnt find them on the link, could you help me find them?

1. Grace Bonney says:

kate

they’re at the top of the page.

grace

5. Jessica F says:

Kate,
    Word is they are sold out at the moment. Ship & Shape [shipandshape.com] has some. [and you can always check out more work at bfiess.com]

1. Grace Bonney says:

hi guys

sorry i didn’t realize they sold out that quickly, yikes! :)

g

6. stacy says:

hi everyone! these are back up on the site, on a pre-order basis.

-stacy @ LEIF