andrew holder

I really love Andrew Holder’s work. It’s always bold and colorful and tends to include some sort of animal (my favorite). Andrew just launched a new website and has some beautiful new pieces online. The image above is by far my favorite; it’s clean and simple and gorgeous. As usual, his bird pieces make me smile, but you can check out his most recent artwork right here to pick your favorites. Thanks to Andrew for the update. xo, grace

1. Crate says:

I really like Andrew Holder wall art pieces. These are gorgeous colors and texture.

2. lilbirdfly says:

Beautiful work, Andrew! I love that bird picture. The website is wonderful for your work. Thanks for sharing, Grace.

3. sara lim says:

beautiful color combinations. so structured yet so organic.

4. Janne says:

Awesome!!! Love the two birds!

5. Gayle says:

These remind me so much of the art of the wonderful late Charlie Harper keep on it Andrew – such talent and respect.

6. Ryoma Sakamoto says:

Very nice.
    Design, color. . . All in all, the talent is good.

7. Libby says:

How wonderful to see Andrew Holder still on your radar (not to mention d*s must also be on HIS radar!) Still doing great work, of course. And I knew the name sounded familiar… I suggested you highlight his work way back in ’09! –> http://www.designsponge.com/2009/02/andrew-holder.html

8. Anna-Karin says:

His designs remind me a lot of the finnish author Tove Jansson’s illustrations for books. I think you’d like her style, Grace!

9. Andrea says:

That last print is beautiful – it looks almost as though it could be one of New Zealand’s native birds, the tui.