Heather Braun-Dahl creates beautiful ceramics. I coveted some of her work at Anthropologie this year and was excited to see her newest work. I love the geometric detailing and the cute video Heather launched with the collection. It’s always nice to see the process and the person behind the work. Click here to check out Heather’s new work, here for her video and here to shop online. xo, grace

1. These are so beautiful!
    Would have made a great mother’s day gift!

2. Jesse says:

Amazing designs, thanks for sharing.

3. Katherine says:

Thanks for sharing that video – I really really Love her work and have been following it for awhile now. I think I saw it on pinterest first. I’m a ceramicist, and viewing this video is a total “Jealous Curator” moment for me. So awesome!!

4. Celetse says:

I love the pitchers. So pretty!

5. heather says:

Thanks so much everyone for the lovely feed-back on my newest work and video! Have a great day!

6. The pitchers are awesome. Great colors and patterns!

7. Beautiful work and a very nice color palette.

8. nadya says:

love those pitchers

9. Sumaira says:

Heather Dahl will be giving a talk at The Gardiner Museum on June 10th @ 3PM. More information on our website http://www.gardinermuseum.on.ca/event/shop-artist-talk-heather-dahl. Come see her beautiful work!