10 More Etsy Shops You Should Know

I tend to get lost in an endless tunnel of awesome finds and unique treasures when I head over to Etsy. It can be hard to pinpoint a go-to seller, so when I do find those gems, I am sure to check back frequently for any great new items added to their stores.

In January, the lovely Kate Pruitt put together a guide for the 10 Etsy Shops You Should Know. I found the guide helpful in locating some of my now-favorite Etsy shops and for inspiring my own personal dive into the never-ending shopping abyss that is Etsy.com. So on this week’s My Life Scoop, I have decided to share a list of 10 more Etsy shops I think you should get to know. Click here to read the full post and share your favorites. Happy shopping! — Stephanie

1. Elle says:

I’m obsessed with Etsy right now! I love finding cool new shops! thanks for posting!

2. I’m hoping to make your *next* list of 10! XO

3. Limezinnias says:

Pretty merchandise. Love those white tumblers. I just went to her shop because of this post!

4. I love Etsy! I have a section devoted to Etsy on my blog so that I can add posts from the stores I find. Thanks for sharing!

5. Ms. Megan says:

I love the necklace +tote bag!! Lovely finds!!

6. Fingers crossed we make your next Top 10 shops! :)

7. Marjan says:

And most of them where new to me!

8. Thanks for giving attention to local and independent artists (and that goes for you, too, Tracey!) Take a look at TheDesignPallet on etsy – we use sustainable lumber to make simple and organic furniture with a modern sensibility, then we use the left over wood to make one-of-a-kind goods for the home. We’re proud of the work, and would love it if you checked it out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheDesignPallet?ref=seller_info

9. Maria says:

Wonderful selection of Etsy shops! I’ve been selling on Etsy for about a year and I continue to discover new favorite shops. It really is a global marketplace.

I sell from Uruguay, mostly vintage prints that were brought here by the inmigrants a hundred (or more) years ago. A century later I am selling them on the net and sometimes they go to the same place where they came from!

If someone feels like checking out my shop, it is here: http://www.carambas.etsy.com

Thanks for a great article!

10. Ooooh. Yeah, Etsy is fab! Thanks for posting more of these awesome shops here and I’ll check out the post at my life scoop.

11. a good selection, but some of these stores have already been featured in so many sites, I would love to read about some fresh etsy sellers, I come across a few everyday, and what I love most about Etsy is being such an indie marketplace not a circle of re-featured sellers (this obsiously is not a critique to this post, this selction in its way is a wonderful job, but in the way the idea of global independent marketplace always end up facing the challenges of the bigger markets). So as a contribuition I would like to present some not so famous random wonderful sellers:

Lucy Sunchild VINTAGE http://www.etsy.com/shop/LSvintage

Handmade wreaths http://www.etsy.com/shop/aclementina

Vintage phones http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRotaryShoppe

Rock necklaces http://www.etsy.com/shop/FieldGuideDesign

Wooden furniture http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheDesignPallet

Stationery http://www.etsy.com/shop/printerettepress

Thank you for this post, I always love to hear from Etsy!

12. NaLa says:

A wonderful cross section of lovelies from a fabulous marketplace!

13. les says:

hey guys if you love etsy, you should check out http://www.addicted2etsy.com. She’s got cool reocmmends and giveaways of the best of Etsy.

14. Frances Ortega says:

I LOVE Etsy and used to regularly shop for hats there. I didn’t find exactly what I was looking for so I started my own little shop-MyLaughingLion. My hats are designed for chemotherapy patients dealing with hair loss, but they are so stylish that everyone wants them including my teenage children. Take a look:

15. hena tayeb says:

Great shop selection.. nice to see some art prints and photography too :)

16. o-ya says:

Hey, D*S – I wonder if you could cover ebay a little bit, in the same way you cover etsy? Especially in your sneak peaks, we see tons of people who get great deals on unique fixtures, furniture, turnings, etc. on ebay. But when I try to hunt for things myself, I get so lost. There’s a lot of stuff there! Is there a way to find reputable dealers? Is it possible to know if I’m getting a good deal? How do I even know where to start? Is there a way to “do ebay” for the home without spending hours and hours scouring listings?

1. Grace Bonney says:

i don’t cover ebay as much because by the time i post something the bidding gets driven really high and people aren’t able to buy things as easily as etsy. we’ve done posts on shopping on ebay, but overall i find it’s too unpredictable because people can “buy it now” and take things down or the post itself will drive bidding to higher prices and then people get mad at me :(

17. Aurie says:

Thanks for supporting Etsy Artisans of which I’m one. Looking forward to your next list and striving to become a member of the chosen ten some day:-)

18. Lena says:

When I click on the links to read the article (this also happened on the original etsy list post) it redirects me to intel.com. Maybe your links need to be updated? xx