yeah no yeah

Typographic prints make me feel like dramatically throwing all the accessories off my countertops and embracing an uber-modern minimalist style. I never actually do it, but something about the simplicity of these bold alphabet prints lends itself to that clean look. These prints are from Hannah and the team at Yeah No Yeah in the UK and are screen-printed by hand as posters measuring approximately 16 x 20 inches. You can choose any letter of the alphabet online right here for $65. I’d love to see a blog have a contest where people send in pictures of the best wall spelling made with letter prints like these. I bet this community would have some pretty clever entries . . . xo, grace

1. VVires says:

Cool typography but you have to put somewhere you don’t look at all the time because I’m pretty sure if you look at it too long, the lines will start to move!

2. Noa says:

Very clear and cool. I love the fact that your eyes are drowning your mind in the pictures…

3. Kathy says:

Wouldn’t these be fun to DIY in washi tape?

4. Absolutely awesome. These prints are so fun. Love the black and white scheme and edgy design.

5. Quindome says:

Love, love, love these! Sort of remind me of the very best notebook doodles from middle school.

6. Sara says:

I love these! They would look perfect in my house. They’re simple but interesting.

7. Decofairy says:

I love the letters as a decoration item!!!

8. Emily Syme says:

These are really striking designs – Love them! Hope to see more from yeahnoyeah in the future.

9. Clarissa says:

This reminded me the 1968 Olympics’ logo

10. Sydney says:

Woo.. the G looks like Covent Garden’s new logo. Pretty cool :)