1. Shelley says:

Do you have a tutorial for how to build these behid-the-door bookshelves? I would love to do this in my son’s room.

2. Loretta Abanatha says:

I would love to have the tutorial also for the behind the door shelves.

3. Ashley says:

I would also love atutorial as well. I have just the door this can fit behind! Thanks for sharing.

4. Paola says:

I would love a tutorial too, I can’t find a bookshelf like this ti buy!

5. fauzia says:

wow that is what I need in my girls room… tutorial plz…

6. Jennifer says:

I have just the space for this and we have TONS of books. Do you have a tutorial?

7. Craig M says:

Any luck with a tutorial for this?

8. Judi says:

I would be interested in the tuturial for this ~

9. Anitta says:

I would love a tutorial as well. This is just what I need :)

10. Jes says:

Ok, why would you post a photo of it and no tuts? Please post directions.

1. Hi, All:

This page is just an image permalink. To view the post from which it originally came, visit this address: http://www.designsponge.com/2012/04/sneak-peek-joshua-and-jodie-steen.html

Sorry for the confusion!