paisley crescent by mini moderns

Speaking of pattern, this new Paisley Crescent wallpaper design from Mini Moderns’ latest collection is pretty fantastic. I’m not sure my apartment could handle something this bold, but if you’ve got a little powder room in need of a bright pop, this pattern in the orange colorway above would be perfection. Click here to check out the pattern in more detail and see all the colors offered. (These wallpapers are printed with water-based inks on paper from sustainable forests.) xo, grace

1. Michelle says:

WOW, I cannot believe the thought and detail in those prints. From a distance it looks like just another paisley print, but I love the little houses + neighborhood scenes, so unique!

2. Matt says:

Who makes that wooden slat chair in the second image?

3. keith says:

Thanks for the feature Grace – and thanks for your comment Michelle – glad you like it
    keith at mini moderns

4. Janelle says:

The pattern is super cute, and I love the idea of motifs making up other motifs/designs, but there a few technical issues with the pattern itself. You can see some pretty bad vertical and horizontal tracking when the pattern is in repeat, and I wonder if that was intentional or not.

5. Vicki says:

I love these – especially the orange!

6. keith says:

Everything we do is intentional!
    Thanks for all your comments – Matt – the chair is called a Skandia chair by Hans Brattrud – it is a reissue by Fjord Fiesta. They are very comfortable.
    keith at mini moderns

7. Sherri says:

Thanks for sharing! My mind is already churning, wondering where I can use it….

8. Ever since I first clapped eyes on this wallpaper, it frequently surfaces to the forefront of my creative brain – it is just stunning! I am in the turquoise/ navy camp colourwise 100%. I plan to use this in my (7 yr old) daughters bedroom with lots and lots of bright white. The design evokes warm nostalgic memories from 70’s habitat to Mr Benn, whilst the attention to detail is just something else. LOVE it!