oui ceramic soy candles

I love the colorful ceramic pieces that Angela Hodgkinson at OUI ceramics produces. I fell for her ceramic garlands last fall and am really digging these new candles and vessels with speckled glazes. Angela’s ceramic vessels come in six colors, ranging from deep red and pinks to watery blue greens. The teacup-sized vessels come with unscented soy wax candles and are reusable as food-safe containers (or planters) when the candle runs out. You can pick up these candles and vessels at duo in NYC, Myrtle in LA, at next month’s OUI pop-up shop in Oklahoma City or online at OUI’s Big Cartel shop. xo, grace

1. Donna Frasca says:

I have soy candles in my home because of my parrot. All the other candles and wicks are poisonous to him. Beautiful pictures!

2. Lauren says:

I checked the site, these products are no where to be found… Are they maybe not available yet??

1. Grace Bonney says:

Lauren

I’ll check with her- they’re brand new so
      Maybe the site hasn’t updated…

G

3. Katie says:

I love candles, and after reading so much about air quality problems with conventional candles, I’ve started switching out for soy. These make it seem like the right choice! Gorgeous!

4. Angela//OUI says:

Hi Lauren! I will putting the goods online soon. Clickie at the link below if you’d like to be added to the mailing list. I’ll be sure and let you know as soon as they’re available online: http://bigcartel.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=6fd4cdf34fa28c1f83f7b8edc&id=7090bef0a3

5. I bought her patchouli rose candle from Myrtle in LA! Best candle ever.

6. Marito 65 says:

Love these candles!! Beautiful ceramics!!

7. Angela//OUI says:

Sara, how sweet! So glad you like it! :)