monty task lamp

I’m crushing pretty hardcore on this table lamp from Jayson Home. I’ve been looking for a vintage version with a marble base forever (can’t find one at my price point), but this crystal base version ($495) is pretty nice, too. I wouldn’t mind reading under this every night and having a pair on either side of the bed. They’d be tragically chic. If you’ve got $1,000 for bedside lamps, please get these and take a picture and send it to me so I can live vicariously through your chic bedroom. xo, grace

1. Kathy says:

Very modern. Very cool. Very expensive. No living vicariously through me, unfortunately.

2. Brandy says:

*whew* Those are gorgeous, elegant.

3. Clare says:

Wow. Love these, but ouch on the sticker shock. Not in my budget at the moment, but definitely a ‘lust after’ item.

4. Lorinda says:

Very pretty, I bet you could find some similar parts and make a decent knock off copy.

5. Jeana B says:

Okay, I’ve had that lamp except with a marble base stuck in my head for 2 months. What is it’s “official” name so I can do some more searching? Thanks!

6. Erika says:

this lamp is fantastic! i too have been crushing on the vintage version with the marble base. so, i searched and searched and found a few affordable versions that are online exclusives at homedepot.com. however, shipping is not included for most so it makes them affordable ish… happy shopping!!

check them out…

7. designpo says:

I ordered one of these for a client a few weeks ago! LOVE. I will send a pic when the room is done.
    Penny

8. swoon says:

Gorgeous combo of crystal and gold in a simple design.
    Got get two of these NOW