lapin dome

I’m a total nut when it comes to bunny-related accessories. They’re perfect because they fulfill my childhood desire for a bunny and my very adult desire to not clean up after one. Designed by Tina Frey, these little rabbit-eared pedestals and domes would be adorable for a party or baby shower. They’ve got that whimsical, child-like feel I like in tabletop design and are even dishwasher safe. Click here to check them out in more detail and shop ($176) online. xo, grace

1. They’re so cute! and you’re right, such a great idea for kid’s parties!

2. These are fantastic!! I love all things bunny

3. Anna Gregory says:

Ever since I got my bunny Stella, I’m on a search for all things bunny! Love the ears as handles on these dishes:)

4. This is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! I want one NOW!
    Thanks for sharing !

5. Heather says:

oh man, WHAT is it about the bunnies? I have developed this crazy love for bunnies. Glad to hear I am not the only one. I love these pieces from Tina Frey…they will be going on my pinterest bunny board asap.

6. Love these! They’d look so cute with some bright cupcakes on top :)

7. Evelisa says:

You could never say no to bunny ears :) I have to agree it would be great for a kids party.

8. How cute are the bunny ears! For some reason I keep imagining all kinds of miniature woodland animals hiding in the dome.

9. Hug says:

that’s so cuuuuuuuuuuute
    this is going on my pinterest board!

10. kimberly says:

these are adorable and surprisingly grown up. i have a pet rabbit though and have to avoid most rabbit-related products because of the “crazy bunny lady” effect. also a side note, rabbits are really easy to care for and not messy at all. ms. jackson however would surely not approve ;)

11. Celeste says:

You’d be surprised at how trainable and clean bunnies actually are, Grace. I had a house rabbit for a little over a year. I found him in the middle of the road one rainy night, picked him up and took him home. He slept in a box that we decorated as his ‘Rabbitat’ and successfully trained him to go in a litter box. He integrated into the family with our two cats. Just sayin’

12. Miya says:

Ditto on all the other bunny lovers’ comments out there – my two are my first pets and I think they are fantastic! And if you need to cut back on super cute bunny themed accessories… Don’t ever go to Japan.