isleta duvet

There is an insane amount of awesome geometric stuff happening at Anthropologie right now. Much like ombre, I can’t get enough of simple geometric shapes and patterned. Used all together it looks like a train wreck, but used sparingly throughout a home it feels modern and architectural. This Isleta Duvet is a great example. So many of the geometric patterns in the market right now fall flat because they’re cheaply printed, but this piece is made of high-quality linen and all of the arrow and stripe patterns are actually raised embroidery. Details like that go a long way, for me, towards keeping a piece past the height of its “trend” and making it something I’ll use for years to come. Click here to check out this bedding (duvet, shams and bedskirt) online and stay tuned for more geometrics this afternoon… xo, grace

1. J says:

Anthropologie always has gorgeous bedding. I’m not even into geometric prints that much and I still think this is a beautiful duvet– interesting colorway, too!

2. I’m obsessed with arrow (if you’ve seen my blog template you’ll understand) right now! Oh and the colors are just gorgeous!

3. Grace, what I love about these is the 1920s bungalow vibe…These would be great in a bedroom with some curtains picking up the duvet print. Really retro!

4. ruth says:

omg i’m in love with that bedding. all of their bedding is always beautiful but this one is subtle and definitely gender neutral. some of the flowery stuff is a bit too girly for my fiance. perhaps he’ll like this one!

5. Anna says:

Ohhh, I want this!

6. KWu says:

I’ve been seeing this bedding on Pinterest and love it too. Didn’t realize it was all actually raised embroidery! Does anyone know if this seriously needs to be dry cleaned only, though? That seems a bit much for bedding…down comforter, ok, but the duvet cover less so.

7. jacqueline says:

Embroidery can be so old-fashioned, but here it just makes the geometric designs pop. There is a certain classic aesthetic to embroidering such trendy designs — I agree with you Grace, these won’t go out of style so quickly because of the workmanship.

8. Cyn | decyng says:

I really like it! I wish there was an Anthropologie store here in Argentina. I might have to plan another trip to US jajaja!

9. totally love this, but it’s more than our pendleton blanket cost! however i imagine how long this would take me to stitch… and then it doesn’t seem like so much money! tough for pet lovers to invest in dry clean bedding for sure – wish it was cotton.

10. Lisa Belt says:

Oh my! These are fantastic! Makes me want to get out my embroidery hoops! (I might finish a set before I”m too old and infirm to enjoy them…)

11. Wow. So pretty! Geometrics usually aren’t my cup of tea but I love these.

12. Clare says:

Yeah… I was all set to buy it until I realised it was dry clean only… I think with the dark coloured embroidery and pale linen I wouldn’t risk handwashing. Seems very possible that the colour would run. Ah well, lemming killed.