new: eskayel poolside collection

Summer has officially come to NYC (Winter? Spring? Not much of that here. It’s 70 already.), so I’ve got pools on the brain. Since it looks like my chances of getting into an actual pool in the city are slim to none,* I’ve got to get my pool fix somewhere else. These gorgeous new wallpapers, fabrics, pillows and woven bowls are from Shanan at Eskayel. Her recently launched “Poolside” collection captures pool life perfectly. From watery patterns to soft, light-dappled shades of blue, Shanan has nailed the look and feel of pool water. I’m not big on patterned walls these days, but some of these wallpapers would look amazing on the inside of a cabinet or closet or lining drawers; these would be great places to see a dash of color and pattern. Click here to check out (and shop) her new collection online. That “Ula” pattern is my favorite — it’s the perfect combination of modern and poolside chic. xo, grace

*Amy and I may need to institute a “will blog for swim time” plan this summer when the real heat kicks in. So if you live in NYC and have a pool, you know whom to call (or email) . . .

More images from the Poolside collection continue after the jump . . .

1. Katie says:

These are so cool! I love the chair in the first image – looks so comfy and perfect for lounging outside just about anywhere.

2. Michelle says:

These images make me want a bourbon mint lemonade and a floppy sun hat.

3. patricia says:

Beautiful collection.

4. so gorgeous, i would love to have those in my house as well! Would make relaxation and serenity happen poolside, or bedside! thank you for sharing Grace, I love this collection!

5. What a fascinating way to interpret these patterns -the splashy watercolor is just gorgeous. And I am SO ready to be poolside right about now…

6. romney says:

Such an original take on pools decor. I love it.

7. Kevin says:

These would be so awesome in a bathroom.

Houseofthebonestorm.blogspot.com

8. I love these wallpapers! The ombre blue one is amazing

9. Beautiful collection. Love the cool colours.

10. April says:

Beautiful patterns. But $595 for a roll?! Really?? I must be on the very, very low end (budget-wise) of your readership.

1. Grace Bonney says:

april

i can’t afford that either, but i’m always happy to look, be inspired and window shop. ;)

grace

11. Sol Ines says:

Oh… poetry, melancholy, happiness and sadness…all together, lots of intense feelings breathing on those beautiful papers, thank you Grace