light switch stickers

Ok, since I started with bunny cookies today, I’m going to indulge the little kid theme a bit more. I think these light switch stickers from Molly Meg are hilarious. While they’re not quite right for my grown-up home, I think they’d be painfully adorable in a child’s room. I could even see them looking cool in a modern (adult) office. If you edited them to just the hair and glasses, they would make a fun welcome and goodbye every day at work. Click here to check out more light-switch whimsy and order online. xo, grace

1. They are so adorable and fun!
    I’ve noticed that designed light switched and electricity plugs are becoming a trend. Do you have more info about that?

2. Very sweet! My 2 year old already has an obsession with the light switch so I imagine he’d love these :-)

3. Loo says:

Those are cute, but I’ve never seen light switch covers that are shaped like that. Do they fit standard switch covers?

1. Grace Bonney says:

They’re stickers so I think you could probably place them anywhere on a switch you wanted to fit it :)

(the ones shown are definitely euro switches though)

4. Marta says:

Nice stickers! With simple design she obtains a quite funny result. Very nice.

5. louise says:

These made me smile! how cute!

6. Jody says:

Oh, these are painfully cute! We are redecorating our daughters’ room this summer–just might get these!

7. molly-meg says:

Thank you for the mention! I have had a great response