karolin schnoor

I’m a big fan of Karolin Schnoor’s illustration style. Her hands print is still one of my favorites from last year, so I’m always excited to see an update in her shop. After launching a new website, Karolin introduced a ton of new work, including some beautiful new prints, a birthday calendar, stationery and mugs. I love the black and white pieces, but that hot pink stationery has summer written all over it. If you’re interested in checking out or ordering any of Karolin’s new pieces, click here to visit her Etsy shop. xo, grace

1. Michelle says:

Wow, that hot pink is amazing. I must have it.

2. These intricate designs are fabulous!

3. Karoline’s art is amazing! It reminds me a lot of folk art Greek paintings.

4. kristy says:

Her artwork is jolly and sophisticated…My favorite combo!

5. Christine says:

I like them all but I really love that mug. Something about black and white that really gets me!

6. charmaine says:

love the hot pink in the first photo, off to check out her shop!

7. Nicole says:

You guys are bad for my wallet! Just bought a print and a card from her shop!

8. Lauren says:

Will have to bookmark her shop for future gifts! Thanks for showing her off.

9. Julia says:

Her patterns remind me of Gocken Jobs, but the colors are more like Finnish artists. I’ve just heard of Karolin’s work here and I really like it.

Thank you for bringing it up! Good luck, Karolin!