by 1



Pin It

1 Comment


the blue peg board where everything is hanging, that is called a wire shelf? i want to get one just like it and am not sure of the name, help?
thanks in advance! :D

Leave a Comment

Design*Sponge reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand, contain profanity, personal attacks or seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Current day month ye@r *